Permanent eyeliner gives a natural look that is more subtle and neater than regular make-up. Permanent eyeliner can be applied on the top, bottom or both accentuating the eyes making them appear larger and brighter, even for men. The benefits of permanent eyeliner is that its smudge-free! Wake up effortlessly beautiful every morning never having to worry because it stays in place 24 hours, 7 days a week. Now you can swim, workout, enjoys the sauna and never has to worry if your makeup is running.
A Lash Enhancement Service aka Invisible Eyeliner: is where a very thin sublet line of pigment is implanted right along the lash line between the eyelashes. The procedure can be done on just the top or bottom or you can have it done on both.This placement of pigment creates the illusion of a full, luxurious base even if your lashes are thin and sparse. This procedure stimulates the appearance of the lashes, while providing a very natural look.
- No lash growth serums 6 months prior to service
- No Eyelash extensions can be worn 1 week prior or during service.
- No moles or raised areas
- Can’t be pregnant or breastfeeding
- Under 18 years of age
- Pregnant or nursing
- Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- Viral infections and/or diseases
- A Pacemaker or major heart problems
- Had an Organ transplant
- Skin irritations near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
- Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
- Had Botox or fillers in the past 2 months
- Used Accutane in the past year.
- Anyone with any conditions that result in taking blood thinning medications such as Warfran.
- Anyone with Type One Diabetes or uncontrolled Type Two Diabetes.