3D Hair Strokes, Eyebrow Embroidery Tattoo, Shading, Ombre, Powder Brows or Microblading, is a new method of eyebrow tattoo that mimics the look of real hair. This technique is a permanent tattoo that manually inserts pigment into the upper layers of skin. This technique is ideal for anyone seeking fuller brows or brow restoration from hair loss or scarring. As a result; the technique will be waterproof, smudge-proof and completely realistic. The end results can last up to 18 months, some longer.
- Great to fill in sparse areas
- Gives the appearance of fuller, thicker brows.
- Ideal for color correction.
- Works will over old tattoo
- Great for correcting brow shape.
- Great for alopecia or trichotillomania sufferers!